4 weeks out

less than one month till tri time!


I've been swim training once weekly in the pool doing 1000M each time (20 laps)
Each lap is 50 M total (for there and back). Yesterday I implemented "sprint swimming"
25M all out 25M recovery /slower and then the remainder of the min to calm down ... usually about 40 seconds

first 10 laps are for pace and the second 10 laps are the sprint/recover laps

I also got outside sat and sunday in the sunny sunshine to get some road bike action
I had a baseball game on sunday and we WON! Our first win this season, it feels good
**Season just started, it was our third game
 
This week I'm going to see the massage therapist (yay) and do my first open water / lake swim with my gf.  I'm signed up for the triathlon (sprint) and accommodations are booked! Its coming closer!

I'm weight training four times  a week right now, and on those days I do a conditioning workout.. aka a version of hiit style cardio. On the OFF days I implement my tri training .. swim/bike/run
Sometimes I like to just do a random cardio machine, because its nice to change things up and still get a sweat. Right now my main focus is primarily of the three triathlon disciplines.

Wish me luck! Hoping to post pictures of the race once it's all finished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want to quit

S.A.H.M. / S.A.H.P

Is my baby getting in the way of making gains in the gym?